This eggshell has more than 20,000 holes drilled into it.
We are back!!! We are throwing another awesome yoga party by hosting a fun yoga challenge for you all hosted by: Cat, Chante, Rebecca, Karel, & Stef. We loved all your posts from last month and saw how much you all loved that you can choose your own poses. This month we are hosting #freeyogis to keep going with that theme!
How to Participate
- Follow your hosts & reblog this post so we know you are joining our party.
- Post your photo of the day with how you interpret the tag. [ We start on Sept. 1! ]
- Tag it with #freeyogis. All the hosts will be tracking the tag, liking, reblogging, and LOVING all of your pictures! (:
- You can tag all of us as well: #yogarian, #sunny-yogi, #bexmaddy, #yogawithkarel, and #healthyhappymotivation. (optional)
- In your post, explain how you interpreted the tag!
- We are also on Instagram! Follow us and join the party. (optional)
We can’t wait to see what you come up with. It is up to you! You have the freedom to play with your practice. Don’t forget to have fun, breathe, and party! We hope you enjoy the party with us! <333
"Cortázar" (1994), documental dirigido por Tristán Bauer.
«Yo creo que desde muy pequeño mi desdicha y mi dicha al mismo tiempo fue el no aceptar las cosas como dadas. A mí no me bastaba con que me dijeran que eso era una mesa, o que la palabra “madre” era la palabra “madre” y ahí se acaba todo. Al contrario, en el objeto mesa y en la palabra madre empezaba para mi un itinerario misterioso que a veces llegaba a franquear y en el que a veces me estrellaba».
Date a boy who makes you happy, but marry him only if he makes you laugh deep-belly rumbles that hurt your ribs as they expand outwards. Date him when he sees that you’re hurting and he gives you a moment to feel that pain like a hand print spreading across your consciousness, marry him only if he can make you smile even while you’re gross sobbing. The world is not a kind place. You will feel a lot of pain. Make sure you are with someone who makes it all bearable. Humor is an excellent gauge of intelligence. Life gets boring. Find someone who makes the banal interesting.
Whatever you fight, you strengthen, and what you resist, persists.
Eckhart Tolle (via thecalminside)